Alumni @ Ambalika Lucknow
Alumni will serve as role models and personal career adviser in an informal mentoring relationship. As a distinguished AIMT Diploma Graduate, and Post Graduate, you hold a wealth of information and knowledge that current students can benefit from. Your expertise and advice is more valuable than you may realize.
Alumni @ Ambalika Lucknow is dedicated to bringing together the alumni of this college to promote & beneficial interaction between the alumni & present student of AIMT and Between Alumni themselves. That the main goal of alumni association to provide alumni with a wide range of ways to engage with the college to provide multiple two-way channels of interaction.
The Aims and Objectives
- Communicate the different activities of Institution with their alumni & also interact with student with one another.
- Provide real world feedback on jobs, industry knowledge and career aspirations.
- Assist the student’s personal growth and discuss the common fields of interest.
- Share experiences of working in a particular field and also Encouragement with goal setting and achievement of those goals.
- To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the Alumni and the Alma Mater. To encourage the formation of chapters to increase participation of Alumni.
- To exchange professional knowledge, organize technical conferences, seminars Workshops &training courses and to take advantage of developing technologies like the internet in achieving the aims and objects of the Association.
- Be committed to serve as a resource to the student and Offer suggestions and feedback and also Handholding the student in meeting his or her career goals.
- To Institute prizes and awards for outstanding project work, research papers or other professional activity by the students of the Institute; also to suitably recognize outstanding social and community service by the Alumni and the students.
- To undertake to organize activities of a civic or charitable nature as also to increase public awareness of the role of technology in value addition in the economic and social development of the nation.
- To acquire, purchase or otherwise own or taken on lease or hire temporarily or permanently any movable or immovable property necessary or convenient for the furtherance of the objects of the Association.
- Participation in Activities contributing to Improvement of Academic & other different activities if the Institution.
- To do all such other lawful things as are conductive or incidental to the arraignment of the above objectives or beneficial to the interests of the Institute & its alumni.
Eligibility for Membership:
Graduates of the Institute, former students who were regularly enrolled for one or more semesters, present and former faculty/staff and members of the Institute Board of Trustees constitute the membership of the Alumni Association Ambalika Institute.
A Student is eligible to become life member of Alumni @ Ambalika Lucknow if he/she studied in AIMT Lucknow & obtain a Degree/Diploma.
Join the program
Please complete the registration form online/offline mode and an email will be sent to you once the administrator accepts your request.
Governing body Member
C. General Secretary
E. Coordinator of the Executive Management Program Alumni
F. Coordinator of the International Alumni
G. Coordinator (Alumni-Student )
Members @ Alumni association-Ambalika Institute
B.TECH. (EC/CS/IT/CE/ME) MBA Diploma(ME/CE)
For further details /correspondence contacts:
Ambalika Institute of Management and Technology, Mohanlalganj, Lucknow,
U.P. Tel. : +91 522-2962493, Cell : +91 7376253763
Fax : +91 522 2462665, 3996202
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Web : www.aimt.edu.in
To become an AIMT / Institutions Alumni member, please fill up the following form:
Please Enter the following information so we can verify your relationship with us.