DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION
The Electronics and Communication industry continues to be a major growth area both in India and Worldwide and offer excellent job opportunities. For the constantly changing and expanding branch of engineering profession, students are trained to find new solutions to the practical problems affecting our daily lives. The program reflects the wide diversity of communication and data transmission technologies which are accepted as a vital part of our everyday lives from traditional radio, telegraphy and microwave systems to state-of-the-art Optical, Satellite and Cellular (mobile) communication systems.
The department is equipped with eleven state of the art laboratories so far and all modern experimental and computational facilities for taking up Research & Development activities in various fields. To cater to the ever-growing demand of trained professionals, industry specific training is provided to the students.
To be recognized by the society at large as an excellent department, offering quality higher education in the Electronics and Communication Engineering field with research focus catering to the needs of the public and being in tune with the advancing technological revolution and changing cultural challenges.
To achieve the vision the department will
- Establish a unique learning environment to enable the students to face the challenges of the Electronics and Communication Engineering field.
- Promote the establishment of Center of Excellence in niche technology areas to nurture the spirit of innovation and creativity among faculty and students.
- Provide ethical and value based education by promoting activities addressing the societal needs.
- Enable students to develop skills to solve complex technological problems of current times and also provide a framework for promoting collaborative and multidisciplinary activities.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To make students capable of designing and analyzing the electronic circuits and equipment’s.
- To inculcate in them a thirst for life-long learning and guide them to obtain knowledge and motivate them for higher studies/research.
- To train the students so that they can effectively perform the duties assigned to them as team leaders or project managers in the industry/organization.
Laboratories in Department of Electronics & Communication :-
- Network Analysis & Synthesis Lab.
- Electronics Workshop & PCB Design
- Logic Design Lab.
- Electronic Device Lab.
- Data Structure Lab.
- Electronic Circuits Lab.
- Digital Electronics Lab.
- Electronics Measurement Lab.
- Integrated circuits Lab
- Control Systems Lab
- Communication Lab- I
- Microprocessors Lab
- Communication Lab – II
- CAD of Electronics Lab
- DSP Lab
- Microwave & Fiber Optic Lab
- Electronics Circuit Design Lab
- Industrial Training Viva-Voce
Click on the following links to Download The Syllabus
|Top 3 Project of EC department|
|Sr.No.||Students Roll no||Students Name||Project Title|
|1||1336331061||MOHIT PANDAY||ULTRASONIC RADAR|
|1336331091||SHIVENDRA MOHAN SINGH|
|2||1336331086||SAUMYA AGRAWAL||VEHICLE AUTOMATION|
|3||1336331074||PRIYANKA YADAV||OPTIMIZATION AND AUTOMATION OF
WATER DISTRIBUTION FACILITIY USING PLC