DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (INDUSTRIAL CONTROL)
To develop professionally competent and socially conscious Electrical Industrial Control Engineers ready to face challenges in a global environment.
- To impart knowledge through curricular & co-curricular programs to understand modern electrical technologies.
- To develop technically strong and safety conscious electrical engineers with leadership qualities to meet industry needs.
- To inculcate ethical values, discipline and teamwork in students, to become successful global professionals.
- Have a sound foundation in the mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate, solve and analyze engineering problems.
- Acquire the necessary communication and leadership skills to function effectively in a multi-disciplinary environment, to cater to the public service and industry needs.
- Demonstrate high standard of ethical conduct, positive attitude, societal and environmental responsibilities for sustainable progress of the society.
- Pursue advanced education for professional development relevant to their career growth and to create enthusiasm for life-long learning.