Hindustan National Glass Campus Recruitment 14th March 2020
About The Company:
Hindustan National Glass & Industries Limited is an Indian container glassmaker based in Kolkata. The company is the largest and one of the oldest glass manufacturing companies in India.
Students interested please call on: 9005512456
Job Locations: Bahadurgarh (Haryana), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand), Neemrana (Rajasthan), Nasik (Maharashtra), Rishra (West Bengal), Pondicherry and Naidupeta (Andhra Pradesh)
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(Mechanical, Electrical, Insturmentation, Production)
Target Batch: 2017-19
Salary: – INR 4 LPA post completion of 1 year
– INR 3 LPA for first 12 months.
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Understanding the basic operating principle of all the control equipment used in field.
- Basic process flow of entire manufacturing process and role of department at various level.
- He will undergo training in general shift and will attend job change activities.
- Preventative maintenance schedule adherence.
- Trouble shooting in case of break down.
- After six months of training, he will be deputed independently in shifts.
Trainee Engineer-Cold End (Quality Assurance)
- Basic understanding of Cold End equipments (cold end coating, bottle conveying, auto inspection machines, shrink packaging, palletization, Polypack machines & cullet handling etc.) used in the manufacturing process.
- Ensure efficient operation of Cold End Department in line with quality requirements adhering to production plan.
- Inspection machine challenge test with QA & Production
- Fault findings of electronic equipment used in CE Engineering Department.
- Ensure strict adherence to norms laid down for quality, health and safety (ISO, OHSAS)
- Coordinate with customer department like Batch House, Quality Control to ensure proper support in quality check and packaging of produced container glass.
- Basic understanding of Production process flow & other processes.
- Department wise induction to understand the interphase activities between departments.
- He will be deputed in Job Change/MMD & Glass Equipment to understand the basics about IS (Individual Section) Machine.
- Training on shop floor in association with existing Shift Engineer.
- After six months, independent responsibilities on IS M/c.
Trainee Engineer – Plant Maintenance (Electrical)
- Basic Electrical Engineering & Plant process flow
- Monitoring and Maintenance of Transformers
- Monitoring and maintenance of Motors
- 132 KV Sub Station operation and maintenance
- HT and LT panel maintenance
- Operation and maintenance of Generators
- AC Drives and SCADA system
– Basic Test
– HR Interview
– On-Site Round