ELIGIBILITY FOR M.TECH
Candidate must ensure that he/she meets the eligibility criteria of M Tech Admission:
1. For Automation & Robotics: B. E./B. Tech in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science & Engineering, and Information Technology or equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
2. For CAD/CAM: B.E./B. Tech. in Mechanical, Industrial and Production, Production, Automobile Engineering or Allied discipline related to Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
1.Two year full-time interdisciplinary programme approved by A.I.C.T.E, New Delhi and affiliated to the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
2. Well-qualified faculty including Professors from IITs.
3. Fellowship / Scholarship / Assistance for deserving candidates.
4. GATE qualified candidates are preferred and get the MHRD fellowship.
5. Seats available for sponsored candidates from academic institutions / industry.