DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (AUTOMOBILE)
“The significance of Mechanical in Automobile Engineering is that, the substantial part of the modern automobile’s value comes from intelligent systems, and that these represent most of the current automotive innovation. Our vision is to build up engineers with great potential, who focus on to bring innovations in manufacturing and maintenance industries and to make them avid collectors of information in scientific and technical development in Automotive Engineering.”
- To build young budding automobile engineering graduates who are confident in establishing themselves in a globally competitive automotive career. To serve the society at large by providing the highest quality education, and equipping access to state of art technologies, facilities and methodologies.
- To encourage and support the faculty and the students to engage in continuous learning through research activities and partnerships with government, industry and other bodies
- To Prepare students for successful career in a competitive industry.
- To provide opportunity for students to work as a part of team and multi- disciplinary projects.
- To provide students with a sound foundation in the mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate, solve and analyze engineering problems related to automobiles and to prepare them for graduate studies.
- To develop the ability among students to synthesize data and technical concepts for application to automotive system design and manufacturing.
- To promote student awareness of the lifelong learning and to introduce them to professional ethics and codes of professional practice.
Laboratories in Department of Mechanical Engineering (Automobile):-
· Basics of Mechanical & Civil Engg. Lab
· Workshop Practice Lab
· Introduction To Computer Practical Lab
· Thermal Engineering Lab
· Manufacturing Processes (W/S Practice)
· Mechanics of Solid Lab
· Electrical Technology & Electronics Lab
· Hydraulics Lab
· Mechanical Workshop / Auto shop
· Metrology Lab
· Automobile Engineering Lab