Mettl conducting an online employability test for the 2017 Batch
Mettl is an online assessment platform, built to help companies with technical / non-technical and psychometric assessments (general aptitude, technical / functional abilities, behavioural etc.) for entry Level roles, lateral hiring and OD / TD interventions. We currently offer a state of the art technology platform for conducting online assessments, driven by our webcam proctoring technology, browser based tolerance, and a host of other security features.
Our esteemed clients
Include MakeMyTrip, Cleartrip, Fareportal, NASSCOM, Wiley, Atos, Cisco, Tesco, Infosys, Cognizant, Syntel, PolarisFT, Wipro, Mahindra Comviva, PwC, Deloitte, Oracle, Capgemini, SAP Labs, Accenture, American Express, Sears, Tally, Adani Group, Berger Paints, Bombardier Transport, Jindal Steel & Power, Vedanta Group, SRF Ltd, Ireo, L&T, Havells, ALP Nishikawa, Ericsson, InMobi and 700+ more.
Benefits for a candidate/ educational Institute:
1. Regular relevant placement calls & offers from clients hiring via the Pre Assessed Pool of candidates who have taken the Mettl Employability Test (MET)
2. MET’s comprehensive feedback report which helps candidates identify their strengths and weaknesses in critical areas which impact their employability or suitability for a specific industry/job role.
3. Candidates taking Mettl Employability Test (MET) are assessed on job role of their choice. Some of these include:-
• Business Analyst
• Core Engineering – Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics
• Marketing Specialist
• Software Developer
• Accounting Analysts, Manager