DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
“Electronics is the brain of Modern Technology”. Even the computer is an electronic device. It is an evergreen subject that provides opportunities for technicians in following areas of Engineering like Maintenance & Service, Research Assistance, Production Control, Quality Control and Marketing.
The service of electronic technicians is required in companies like ISRO, DRDO, BEL, INTEL, IBM, AMD, SONY, SAMSUNG, PHILIPS, NASA, National Electronics, and National Semiconductors.
Diploma in Electronics also provides much choice of subjects for higher studies like Electronics, Instrumentation, Telecommunication, Medical Electronics, and Computer Science.
- A pass in Class X or its equivalent examination with 35% in each of the subjects with Science and Mathematics.
- student must have studied English as one of the subjects in Class X
- Non-UP students should obtain Eligibility Certificate issued by the Department of Technical Education, Govt. of UP(UPBTE)
- UP students who have passed class X in ICSE or CBSE should obtain Eligibility Certificate issued by the Department of Technical Education, Government of UP.
To become a centre of excellence and to produce high quality, self motivated, creative and ethical engineers and technologists, contributing effectively to universal science and contemporary education.
- To impart high quality electronics and communication engineering education and professional ethics to students.
- To adopt the best pedagogical methods in order to maximize knowledge transfer.
- To have adequate mechanisms to enhance understanding of implementation of theoretical concepts in practical scenarios.
- To carry out high quality research leading to the creation of knowledge and of intellectual property.
- To provide the best facility, infrastructure, and environment to its students, researchers and faculty members, creating an ambience conducive for excellence in technical education and research.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)-
- Extensive learning of the basics in addition to intensive focusing on the most trivial areas of Electronics Engineering to sharpen in design and fabrication of electronic systems as per the requirement of industrial world.
- Applying the diploma engineering solutions for technical problems and inspiring towards perceiving post graduate programs and encourage towards R&D of the advanced areas of Telecommunication Networks and Embedded System, Signal & Image Processing, VLSI Design etc.
- Demonstrating the art of excellence in developing the effective communication skills in English and evolving the personality of the students suitable to the dynamic industrial needs.
- Adopting the characteristics of technical excellence through the systematically organized practices in equipping the students with knowledge and practice for competing in the global competitive environment.
The department of electronics engineering has consistently maintained quality education. The greatest asset of the department is its highly motivated and learned faculty. The helps the students to work in global multicultural environment. We hope that we will continue to deliver our best to serve the society and mankind.
“Determination today leads to success tomorrow.”
DETAILED COURSE CONTENTS
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Professional Communication||Applied Mathematics-I(B)|
|Applied Mathematics-I(A)||Applied Physics-II|
|Applied Physics-I||Engineering Mechanics & Material|
|Applied Chemistry||Computer Application For Engineering|
|Electronic Components And Devices.||Electrical Engineering-I|
|Technical Drawing.||Elementary Workshop Practice.|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Applied Mathematics-II||Programming In C & C++|
|Electrical Engineering-II||Networks, Filters & Transmission Lines.|
|Electronic Devices And Circuits||Principles of Communication Engineering.|
|Industrial Electronics & Transducers||Principles of Digital Electronics|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Industrial Management and Entrepreneurship Development||Environmental Education & Disaster management|
|Electronic Instruments And Measurement.||Microprocessor And Application.|
|Audio And Video Engg.||Modern Communication System|
|Optical Fibre Engg.||Project -i. Problem ii. Field Exposure|
Top 3 Projects of DIPLOMA ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
|S.NO||BTE ROLL NO.||STUDENTS NAME||PROJECT NAME|
Fabrication of Drone
|163307455325||Anurag Singh Yadav|
Automatic Night Light & Wireless mobile charger using Solar Energy
|163807457304||Aditya Kumar Nigam|
Solar Tracking System
|163307455313||Vinod Kumar Yadav|