Accenture Hiring Application Development Associate @ Various Locations
Accenture is Hiring for Application Development Associate (level 12) and the salary offered will be as per Industry Standards. This opportunity is for all the eligible 2018 and 2019 pass outs.
Eligibility for the Job Role:
- Course: BE / B.Tech/MCA students graduated in the academic year 2018 and 2019
- Stream: All Branches
- Candidates who have attended this hiring process of Accenture in the past 6 months & have taken an assessment or Interview will not be eligible for this hiring.
- Degree: Aggregate of 65% or 6.5 CGPA (from first to last semesters i.e. all semesters) and above at the time of recruitment process/during onboarding
- No active backlog at the time of application or joining Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of highest degree)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
- Candidates from colleges where Accenture conducted on campus hiring during 2018 or 2019 will not be eligiblefor current hiring drive. Any such candidate processed can be withheld from the process and even from onboarding due to misrepresentation and participating in our process.
- Developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
Drive Dates and Location:
- 16th & 17th Nov , Hyderabad
- 16th & 17th Nov , Nagpur
- 16th & 17th Nov , Bhopal
- 16th & 17th Nov , Bhubaneshwar
- 16th Nov , Kanpur
- 16th & 17th Nov , Madhurai
- 17th Nov , Ropar
- Candidates to register on Freshersworld shared link with their details, followed by Accenture shared registration link
- After reviewing candidate’s eligibility (based on registration), Accenture will release admit card containing information on event location, date of event and mandatory documents required for attending the drive.
- To participate in Accenture hiring process candidates need to carry following mandatory documents:
-(a) Admit card issued by Accenture
-(b) Original and relevant documents as specified in Accenture Admit card.
- Recruitment process on the day of hiring event will comprise of:
o Cognitive & Technical Assessment (candidates must mandatory clear the assessment to be eligible for further process)
o Group Interview
Cognitive and Technical assessment guidelines:
- 90 questions to be attempted within 90 minutes
•No negative marking
•Each section has a section/ sub section cut off – for candidates to clear and be eligible for further process
Cognitive assessment (60 questions)
Technical assessment (30 questions)
•Fundamentals of Programming
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
In order to get admit card; Kindly register below