DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
The Department of Computer science & engineering was established in year 2008 and since then, the department has come a long way. Computers are the driving force in today’s fast moving world and technology is embedded in everything around us. Together, computing and technology have a profound impact on the way we live, the way we communicate and the environment we live in. The growing importance of computers in our modern day society is acknowledged fully by us at AIMT. We ensure that our students and faculty members are equipped with the latest computing skills. Naturally, our faculty members are completely tuned to the uses of emerging technologies and they take a special interest in transmitting their knowledge and skills to the students.
AMBALIKA is one of the best computer science engineering college in lucknow has an up-to date ICT infrastructure, providing students with the best possible means to carry out their day-to-day work and facilitate assignments and project work. Every student is assigned a computer to work on and to acquire hands-on experience under the guidance of expert faculty members. AMBALIKA is the only North Indian institute equipped with world class modular furniture and has one of the best designed, centrally air conditioned Computer Center. The commitment of our college is to provide quality education in this field is evident by the fact that there are 6 labs with 6 servers and 300 Core 2 duo machines. This includes Windows 7, UNIX, Oracle, Dot Net, VB, C, C++, Java and PHP. The center boasts of the latest software technologies connected with LAN. The lab is used for web-surfing and for procuring useful information from the Internet. Priority is given to see that students are well acquainted with basics of Engineering graphics, mechanical designs, machines and tools and other software reliabilities.
Computer Science & Engineering is the branch of engineering which prepares students for designing and developing modern computers, computer based systems, softwares, including computer games, word processing and business application and is best computer science engineering college in lucknow
To embrace students towards becoming computer professionals having problem solving skills, leadership qualities, foster research & innovative ideas inculcating moral values and social concerns .
- To provide state of art facilities for high quality academic practices.
- To focus advancement of quality & impact of research for the betterment of society.
- To nurture extra-curricular skills and ethical values in students to meet the challenges of building a strong nation
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- All the graduates will become high quality software professionals who could be
absorbed in the software industry on the basis of sound academic and technical knowledge
gained by them, on account of adopting state of the art academic practices.
- All the graduates will demonstrate their talent in research and development activities by
involving themselves in such researches, which could alleviate the existing problems of the
- All the graduates shall be committed to high moral and ethical standards to solve
societal problems by means of their exposure to various co-curricular and extra-curricular
Program Specific Outcome (PSO)
- To prepare students to excel in the areas of computer engineering techniques & tools through quality education as per industry demands.
- To inculcate students a multidisciplinary approach to analyze, design, apply and create innovative products and research solutions for real life problems.
- To develop professional ethics & skills in students and ability to relate computer engineering problems with social issues
Laboratories in Department of Computer Science & Engg:-
- Digital Logic Design Lab
- Data Structures Using C Lab
- Numerical Techniques Lab
- Computer Organization Lab
- Discrete Structure & Logic Lab
- Python Language Programming Lab
- Microprocessor Lab
- Advance Programming Lab
- Operating System Lab
- Functional and Logic Programming Lab
- Algorithms Lab*
- Mini Project
- Computer Graphics Lab*
- Computer Network Lab*
- Database Management system Lab
- Compiler Lab
- Web Technology Lab
- Data Warehousing & Data Mining Lab
- Principles of Programming Lab
- Cryptography & Network Security Lab*
- Artificial Intelligence Lab*
- Distributed Systems Lab*
Click on the following links to Download The Syllabus
|S.No.||Session||Student Name||Project Title|
|1||2019-20||Neha Rajput , Pooja Verma , Titiksha Srivastava||TOUR BLOG|
|2||2019-20||Saurabh Singh , Vibhuti Mishra||ONLINE EXAMINATION SYSTEM|
|3||2019-20||Amrita Mishra , Ishita Tiwari , Harshita Bajpai||PROJECT MONITORING SYSTEM|
|S. No.||Session||Student Name||Project Title|
|1||2020-21||Shivam Sharma , Jai Hind Mishra||RETRIVAL AND DELIVERY|
|2||2020-21||Sapna Maurya , Shikha Singh||ONLINE BANKING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|3||2020-21||Karan Kumar , Arun Dhobhal , Akash Kumar , Shivali Singh||MEETING SCHEDULING SYSTEM|
|S. No.||Session||Student Name||Project Title|
|1||2021-22||Punit Kumar Verma , Surya Pratap Singh , Vikrant Singh||ADVANCED TEXT EDITOR WITH PYTHON USING SOCKET AND TKINTER|
|2||2021-22||Saksham Kumar Gautam , Vishal Bajpai , Mritunjay Srivastava||ONLINE ADVANCE LEARNING|
|3||2021-22||Aarshi Gupta , Simmi Gupta
|FACE MASK DETECTION|