campus recruitment for 15th & 16th September 2017
The schedule for Campus Recruitment for 15th & 16th September 2017
15th Sep – Acezd ( CS , IT , EC )
The entry level hiring at Nucleus is now through NSBT (Nucleus School of Banking Technology, internal training division of Nucleus Software, Noida). NSBT has an eight months paid training – on the job internship – employment at Nucleus: model (NCSP) for recruitments at entry level. The approx. hiring trend spread over different streams per year is as follows:
- Tech / M.Tech ( CS / IT / EC / ME / EN) and MCA: 150 – 170 nos
- BCA / BSc. ( IT , Computer Science ) – 25 – 30 nos
- MBA / PGDM : 20 – 25
The general selection process and model details for the NSBT NCSP for Batch 2017 – 18 is as follows:
All candidates who have completed graduation / post graduation; or shall be completing the same in 2018 are eligible to participate in the selection process, with 60 % throughout in academics with no backlogs. All desirous students will undergo a selection process. The selection process will involve:
- A computer based aptitude test
- A technical Round
- And an interview focusing on his/her attitude.
The final decision on selection will be with NSBT.
Brief about the Training, On – the – Job internship and employment offer:
- 8 months full time training at NSBT ( Internal division of Nucleus Software Exports Limited , Noida )
- Starting from Jan 2018
- On successful selection, Students shall be part of two months training at Nucleus Software. On successful completion of training, the candidate shall be eligible for 6 months internship with NSBT with a stipend of Rs 10000 / – per month with an experience certificate of internship. The designation offered shall be of project intern.
- After internship, on the basis of evaluation and feedback on the work done during training and business requirements, the interns shall be offered to be employed at Nucleus Software Exports Limited.
- The training shall be done in Nucleus Software Exports Limited facility at Noida
- The Total Training cost for two months is Rs 75000/- (Rs. Seventy Five Thousand Only)inclusive of all taxes. The fees can be paid either in Lupsum or in two installments.
- We shall start the selection process in months of Sep – Oct 2017. The candidates are selected and registered. For registration, the candidate needs to pay Rs 40000/- (Rs. Forty Thousand Only).
- If the selected candidate does not join the batch once the joining is announced in 2018 – 19, a nominal charge of Rs 3000/is deducted from the registration amount and rest amount is refunded back.
- If the candidate joins the batch and leaves before the two months of training is complete, the candidate shall be refunded the fees in proportion to the training attended.
- If the candidate leaves after the training and during the six months of internship, NSBT shall not be refunding any amount as it’s a business loss to us for investing so much and the candidate leaves in between. Moreover, NSBT only wants to have candidates who are interested in starting their career in development and want to really learn from us.
- The performance of the candidate will be periodically evaluated. A candidate who is unable to meet up with the expectations, warnings will be given to candidates for correction, post that, the candidate may be terminated from the program at any time. The decision of NSBT in this behalf shall be final.
- Candidates are required to maintain discipline and decorum through the Program. Any misbehavior or non-compliance on part of the candidate may lead to termination from the Program. No refund will be given in such a case.
- The candidates shall be trained on :
- Core Java
- Advance Java
- Spring , Struts and Hibernate
- Banking and Lending Basics
- Values and Ethics .
- The designation after internship shall be Assistant Software Engineer
- The salary offered shall be approx. Rs 3.50 lacs pa.
Company: Acezd Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd Job
Location: H-326, New Rajender Nagar, New Delhi- 110060
Profile Offered: Software Developer
Qualification: MCA/ MTech / B.Tech / BE (CS/IT)
CTC Offered: 1.8 LPA to 4.5 LPA (typically 2.5 LPA)
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
– Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to understand and build software specifications
– Design creative prototypes according to specifications
– Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
– Perform unit and integration testing before launch conduct functional and non-functional testing
– Troubleshoot and debug applications
– Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
– Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
– Experience in designing and building applications
– Strong programming skills in atleast one programming language like C, C++, Java
– Excellent understanding of software design a nd programming principles
– Good understanding of OOPS, data structure and database concepts
– A team player with excellent communication skills
– Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
– Great attention to detail and time-management skills
Nice to have
– Ability to write complex programs using core Java programming skills
– Strong skills in writing SQL queries