Cognizant is hiring 2018 batch candidates for Programmer Analyst Trainee role
Students can apply here: https://www.myamcat.com/
- 2018 batch of BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech / MS [5yrs] degree students belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering only
- Consistent academic record of minimum of 70% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration) calculated as below
- Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Max 2 years gap in education.
- Any students who have applied and waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per University norms.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Open only to Indian nationals
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / domain.
Selection process: As part of our selection process, we will conduct online aptitude test conducted by Aspiring Minds Team, which will be followed by a personal interview (Technical) and HR Interview.
Student Information: Students must carry the following documents for the recruitment process –
- 4 recent Passport size color photograph (both ears visible in light background),
- 2 Resumes (maximum of 2 pages)
- Original and 2 photocopies of
- 10th & 12th mark sheets
- Diploma all semester mark sheets & degree certificate (if applicable)
- UG all semester wise mark sheets
- UG Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate (if available)
- PG all semester wise mark sheets
- PG Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate (if available)
Only those students who meet the criteria can sit in for Cognizant placement process.
All students to have their Correct University Reg No’s, Email ID, Mobile No, College Name, Degree & Branch printed in their resumes compulsorily.
Job Role & Description: The students who get shortlisted will be offered the role of Programmer Analyst Trainee with a salary of 3.38 Lakh/Annum. They will be trained at Cognizant Academy for a period of 4 months post which they will join the project teams.