making of the Ambalika Logo by Gaurav Sikri on the 3D Printer
- It’s an artistic work with the excellence of engineering.
- First a 3d model of the logo is created by using solid works.
- For this the image of the logo is imported in solid works.
- After that the outlines of the image are traced and the sketches extruded for different heights.
- After making the 3d model of the logo, it is saved with the .stl extension.
- Then the component gets converted into .stl format.
- Cube pro software is used to control the 3d printer.
- It creates the base around the component.
- It controls the overall orientation and scaling of the component.
- It controls the color arrangement as well.
- Frame work or pattern of printing is also controlled by Cube Pro.
- Cube pro file is transferred into the 3d printer with the help of USB drive.
- Print command is given.
- Printer takes 2:36 hrs to make the component.