DEPARTMENT OF AUTOMATION & ROBOTICS
Automation & Robotics Engineering Courses will provide a comprehensive educational environment and enable students to gain expertise in next generation robotics and automation systems. By exposing our students to course work from multiple disciplines and preparing them to think about robotics from a holistic approach. Our program will prepare a skilled industry workforce as well as expert researchers who will be able to provide leadership in a world that is increasingly dependent on technology. The students will have career opportunities in manufacturing, research and engineering, agriculture, mining, space exploration, power-plant maintenance and a variety of other areas. They are employed in laboratories, space exploration, manufacturing plants, mining and organizations after passing the course. Most robotics engineers are employed by private robot manufacturers or robot users. Robotics engineers who work for robot manufacturers are sometimes called robotics test engineers or automation system engineers. Professionals in this career can also opt for teaching jobs in universities and colleges. Automation & Robotics Engineering Courses is one of the recognized professional course in India. There are ample opportunities in this field for engineers both in India as well as in abroad countries. Automation plays an increasingly vital role in the world of economy and in daily experience.
- To impart quality education to create world class technocrats and entrepreneurs with new ideas and innovations to meet industry expectations through advanced researches with ethical & moral values.
- To Develop and deliver Quality academic programs in Emerging and innovative field of Engineering to empower the students to meet Industry Standards.
- To build student community with high ethical standards to undertake R&D in thrust areas of national and international needs.
- To boost confidence in students through regular PDP programs & presentations.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Program educational objectives are broad statements that describe the career and professional accomplishments that the program is preparing the graduates to achieve.
- To provide students with a sound foundation in the mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate, solve and analyze engineering problems and to prepare them for graduate studies.
- To develop the ability among students to synthesize data and technical concepts for application to product design.
- To prepare students for successful careers in industry that meet the needs of Indian and multinational companies.
- Have an understanding of professional & ethical responsibility so as to develop Managerial skills designed to face challenges in their career confidently.
- Understand the need to engage in lifelong learning so as to appreciate contemporary issues & develop solutions for betterment of Society.
Automation & Robotics is a branch of Engineering that involves the conception, design, manufacture, and operation of robots. It is a combination and overlaps many fields of Engineering including Electronics, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Mechatronics, Nanotechnology and Bio Engineering.
Automation & Robotics plays an essential part in several modern manufacturing companies. However, there are few positions which are readily available for an Automation & Robotics Engineer. The following are the industries where an Automation & Robotics engineer can find work in:
- Defence contractors
- Medical research (development of prosthetic parts)
Automation and robotics engineering is interdisciplinary branch. One should have knowledge of mechanical engineering, electronics engineering and computer science engineering. Advantages of Automation & Robotics;
- A highly paid and respectable job.
- Both the government and the private sector give a lot of benefits to retain their skilled workforce.
- Most Automation and Robotics Engineers are employed in laboratories, space exploration, manufacturing plants, mining and organizations.
- B. E. / B. Tech. in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent with 60% marks.
- GATE qualified candidates will be preferred and will get MHRD fellowship
- Seats available for sponsored candidates from academic institutions/ industry.
Laboratories in M. Tech. Automation & Robotics :-
- World’s Most Advance Industrial Robotics Lab (KUKA KR 16-2)
- World’s Most Advance Industrial Robotics Controller Lab (KUKA KR C4)
- World’s Most Advance Industrial Robotics Simulation Lab (KUKA SIMPRO)
- CNC Lab (CNC Lathe and CNC Milling)
- Basic PLC Lab
- Advance PLC Lab
- ITS PLC Lab
- 3D Printing Lab
- AutoCAD Lab
- Solidworks Lab
- MasterCAM Lab
- SIEMENS SINUMARIK Lab
- Factory I/O Lab
|MTECH AUTOMATION AND ROBOTICS|
|Student Roll No||Student Name||Project Title|
|1636375501||Anjum Bano||KUKA KR C4 CONTROLLED ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CONFIGURATION SYSTEM AND OUTPUT PROCESS IMPLEMENTATION|
|1636375505||Suyash Srivastava||ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE BASED SYSTEMATIC IMPLEMENTATION ON CRITICAL ROOTING FOR KR C4 CONTROLLER|
|1636375006||Kuldeep Kumar||AUTOMATIC SYSTEM BUS IMPLEMENTATION FOR HYPER INPUT CONFIGURATION|