DEPARTMENT OF CIVIL ENGINEERING
The Department of Civil Engineering in the field of Engineering and Technology has been constantly contributing to the cause of engineering education and training, right since its establishment. Over a period of time, the department has grown manifold and has contributed immensely to the technology transfer and the propagation of technological advancements. With the changing technological order across the country and the globe, the department too, has maintained pace in becoming at par with the latest and most sophisticated R&D, design, testing, instrumentation and computation facilities The department has developed a strong link with the real estate and infrastructure industry, which provides the students a unique opportunity to apply their knowledge on working modules. Ambalika construction in association with AIMT is closely involved in harnessing the young minds and providing them on the Job Training.
The training and education of the students in a wide range of fields has been a constant endeavor of the department over these years. The department is distinguished by dedicated and highly qualified members of faculty, supported by excellent laboratories and the state of the art infrastructure. The department owns a rich library as a part of central library having hundreds of text and reference books.
To create high quality civil engineers with knowledge par excellence who may contribute in nation building with highest moral and ethical values as true citizens of a civilized society.
1. To impart practical knowledge by means of lab exposures and industrial
2. To conduct in house workshops and seminar for upgradation of technological advancement
3. To promote various R&D activities and publication of papers
4. To impart moral and ethical values by means of PDP programs
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Program educational objectives are broad statements that describe the career and professional accomplishments that the program is preparing the graduates to achieve.
- A strong foundation in mathematics, basic sciences and engineering fundamentals, to successfully compete for entry-level positions or pursue postgraduate programs in Civil Engineering and related fields.
- Contemporary Civil Engineering professional skills, collection, analysis/interpretation and presentation of data, including hands-on laboratory experience, exposure to modern software, creativity, and innovation to successfully compete in the local, national and global market.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, broad knowledge and an understanding of multicultural and global perspectives to work effectively in multidisciplinary teams, both as team member and leader.
- Integrated development of the personality to deal with ethical and professional issues, taking into account the broader social implications of civil engineering and also develop independent and lifelong learning.
Programme along with following courses:
1- CAD 2D for 2nd Year
2- CAD 3D for 3rd Year
3- STADD PRO for 3rd Year
4- PRIMEVERA for 4th Year
5- MS Project for 4th Year
Laboratories in Department of Civil Engineering :-
- Electrical measurement lab
- Fluid Flow Lab
- Mechanical Operation Lab
- Environmental Lab
- Structural Analysis Lab
- Geo-informatics Lab
- Hydraulics & Machine Lab
- CBSNT Lab
- Geotechnical Engg. lab
- Transportation Engg. lab
- Cad Lab – 1
- Quantity Surveying & Estimation
- Cad Lab2
- Environmental Engg. lab
- Structural Detailing Lab
- Survey Camp**
- Industrial Training**
Click on The Following Links To Download Syllabus
TOP 3 PROJECTS OF CIVIL ENGINEERING
|S.N.||ROLL NO||STUDENTS NAME||TOPIC|
2)Indra kr. Pandey
|Pier Bridge on river by prestessing|
|G+5 Hostel Building|