DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
The Department of Computer science & engineering was established in year 2008 and since then, the department has come a long way. Computers are the driving force in today’s fast moving world and technology is embedded in everything around us. Together, computing and technology have a profound impact on the way we live, the way we communicate and the environment we live in. The growing importance of computers in our modern day society is acknowledged fully by us at AIMT. We ensure that our students and faculty members are equipped with the latest computing skills. Naturally, our faculty members are completely tuned to the uses of emerging technologies and they take a special interest in transmitting their knowledge and skills to the students.
AMBALIKA has an up-to date ICT infrastructure, providing students with the best possible means to carry out their day-to-day work and facilitate assignments and project work. Every student is assigned a computer to work on and to acquire hands-on experience under the guidance of expert faculty members. AMBALIKA is the only North Indian institute equipped with world class modular furniture and has one of the best designed, centrally air conditioned Computer Center. The commitment of our college is to provide quality education in this field is evident by the fact that there are 6 labs with 6 servers and 300 Core 2 duo machines. This includes Windows 7, UNIX, Oracle, Dot Net, VB, C, C++, Java and PHP. The center boasts of the latest software technologies connected with LAN. The lab is used for web-surfing and for procuring useful information from the Internet. Priority is given to see that students are well acquainted with basics of Engineering graphics, mechanical designs, machines and tools and other software reliabilities.
Computer Science & Engineering is the branch of engineering which prepares students for designing and developing modern computers, computer based systems, softwares, including computer games, word processing and business application.
To embrace students towards becoming computer professional having problem solving skills, leadership qualities, foster research & innovative ideas inculcating moral values and social concerns
To prepare students- Mission
1. To provide state of art facilities for high qualities academic practices.
2. To focus advancement of quality & impact of research for the betterment of society.
3. To nourish curricular skills and ethical values of students to meet the challenge of building a innovative and rising nation.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
To develop graduates into professionals who:
- Exhibit ability to apply knowledge of Math’s, Science and basics of Computer Science and Engineering.
- Have an understanding of the fundamental principles of programming languages with latest platforms.
- Have hands on experience of Industry Standard Software development tools with latest areas & conduct experiments to analyse & interpret data.
- Have an understanding of professional & ethical responsibility so as to develop Managerial skills designed to face challenges in their career confidently.
- Understand the need to engage in lifelong learning so as to appreciate contemporary issues & develop solutions for betterment of Society.
Laboratories in Department of Computer Science & Information Technology :-
- Digital Logic Design Lab
- Data Structures Using C Lab
- Numerical Techniques Lab
- Advance Programming Lab
- Operating System Lab
- Multimedia and Animation Lab
- Functional and Logic Programming Lab
- Operating System Lab*
- Algorithms Lab*
- Mini Project using Web Technology -1
- Computer Graphics Lab*
- Computer Network Lab*
- Software Project Management Lab *
- Mini Project using Web Technology -2
- Cryptography & Network Security Lab*
- Artificial Intelligence Lab*
- Industrial Training Viva-Voce
- Distributed Systems Lab*
Click on the following links to Download The Syllabus
|TOP 3 PROJECTS CS & E|
|Sr. No.||Roll No.||Students Name||Project title|
|1||1336310020||Arijit Biswas||Bus ERP System|
|2||1336310095||Utkarsh Saxena||Music Player|
|3||1336310087||Siddarth Awasthi||Data Concealment|
|1336310076||Shashi Kel Yadav|